Do you have a DSLR camera, but aren’t getting the results you want? Do you want to take great photographs of your children, but struggle to get it right? The Mom’Tog 101 Photography Class will provide simple, easy to understand instruction on everything you need to know to produce great images to document your children’s lives. This class is for beginners and is directed towards parents that want to learn how to take great photos of their children.
You will learn:
- What gear you need for great images (it’s not as much as you think).
- What are the aperture, shutter and ISO and how to balance them to create perfect exposure.
- How to find and use light both indoors and outdoors.
- How to get genuine expressions from your subjects.
- Tips on achieving creative, out of the box images and much more.
Your class will begin with an hour of easy to understand “classroom” instruction, complete with a comprehensive study guide. Followed by hands on shooting with live models on location. Then we will wrap up with a post-shoot Q&A over some yummy treats. Your instruction will not end there! After the class you will have access to a private Facebook group where you will be able to ask questions, submit images for critique and share new tips and tricks you have learned.
Date: Saturday, November 1st
Location: Market Common
Only 6 students per class!